- School Nutirtion Program will no longer serve alternate meals to children who cannot pay at the register. They will be served a regular meal.
- Students will now be charged for all meals obtained.
- Students may only charge a complete meal.
- Extras (a la carte items), such as milk or snacks cannot be charged.
- Use Linq Connect or directly pay the cashier (cash or check) to update your balances.
School Staff Accounts
- We are unable to allow charges for our teachers and staff.
- Consult with your Cafeteria Manager to set up a staff account.
- CCS Staff can be set up to access our Linq Connect online payment center. Take advantage of managing your account from your phone or tablet.
- Cash and checks are always accepted in your school cafeteria.
Board Of Education - Policy 6220:B-Meal Charges
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement