- Establish an environment where parents of gifted students feel supported, through professional and lay advice and discussion with other parents.
- Explore methods which nurture the self-concept and emotional development of talented children and their families.
- Build a network of parents who are prepared to support and advocate for their children.
Please use the link below to sign up for our next parent book study group on the social and emotional needs of the gifted. Session spots are limited and fill up quickly. Sessions are presented by our SENG –Trained Co-Facilitators, Kris Harlan and Nicole El Maroudi
- What: Guided Discussion Group for Parents of Gifted Students. CCS will offer seven weekly (Wednesdays) sessions utilizing the book A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children (2007)
- When: Wednesdays April 5, 2023- May 24, 2023 6:00-7:30 PM
- Where: Patriots Elementary School Media Center 1510 Holden Ave. SW, Concord, NC, 28025
- Cost: purchase of the book A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children (2007)
Contact either facilitator to express interest in participating or for additional information. Space is limited.
Kris: email@example.com Nicole ElMaroudi Nicole.ElMaroudi@cabarrus.k12.nc.us